Duties and responsibilities:
- Software product design, architecture, development activities (design, prototyping, testing, integration and documentation) and maintenance
- Reviewing milestones and deliverables against approved plan
- Following software development and implementation methodology
- Collaborating with the development team
- Assisting in the development of functional specifications, documentation and test plans throughout the software development life cycle
- Liaising with the user community in order to translate business/user requirements into software design specifications
Technical and personal requirements:
- At least two years of experience in web application development with Java platform
- At least two years of experience with RDBMS like MS SQL Server and MS SQL
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, JSP and Spring framework
- Strong functional understanding of Object oriented concepts, WEB development and Service Oriented Architecture
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts, and basic preferable knowledge of database administration of databases like MS SLQ server, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with Enterprise-level software development is a plus
- Experience with JQuery and ExtJS is a plus
- Strong knowledge of XML, JSON is a plus
- Experience with Eclipse and SVN
- Experience with Apache Tomcat is a plus
- Excellent command of English
- A position in a rapidly growing company.
- An opportunity to work in a highly-rewarding and friendly environment, with a team of experts.
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies.
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours.
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We are working in a great atmosphere and we enjoy playing table soccer, PS3, as well as bowling, football and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, mail us at: email@example.com