- You have knowledge of software testing methods, levels and types, and experience in manual testing
- You are experienced with SQL (MS-SQL, T-SQL, MySQL).
- You have knowledge of Java, PHP or any OOP language.
- You tested web services APIs (e.g. SOAP, XML, JSON, REST).
- You have an experience with ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA, …).
- You understand agile testing practices and tools’ and feel comfortable working in agile environment, as well and continuous integration/delivery approach
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in QA.
- Experience in automated testing is considered as a plus
- Experience in requirements engineering is considered as a plus
- You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
Your new job:
- Perform multiple types of black-box, grey-box and white box testing including functional, system, end to end, smoke, regression, usability and ad-hoc testing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans from business requirements and specifications.
- Create tests based on requirements in order to validate both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Execute test plans, analyze results, identify and report issues using the issue tracking system.
- Create and maintain repeatable test data and automated tests.
- As a member of Scrum development team collaborate closely with colleagues, business owners and quality man-agers in creating modern web, mobile or desktop applications.
- Show analytical and curious, yet innovative mind-set and the desire to challenge conventional thinking.
About what we can offer you in return:
- A position in a rapidly growing company.
- An opportunity to work in a highly-rewarding and friendly environment, with a team of experts.
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies.
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours.
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We are working in a great atmosphere and we enjoy playing table soccer, PS3, as well as bowling, football and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, mail us at: