Your new job:
- Leading various projects (development, maintenance and implementation of features).
- Contact with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Liasing between the stakeholders and project team leaders – setting and continually managing project expectations.
- Leading, developing and maintaining project plans for all development activities, including design, prototyping, testing, integration and documentation; reviewing milestones and deliverables against approved plan.
- Creating and maintaining work breakdown structures.
- Defining and maintaining project technical documentation.
- Cooperating with Quality Assurance and project teams regarding testing of products.
- Performing root cause analysis.
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Estimating the resources needed to achieve project goals.
- Drafting and submitting budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer or Architect.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Project Manager or similar.
- Knowledge of best UX practices.
- Highly competent in MS Project or other similar tools.
- Understanding of bug tracking management (JIRA, Bugzilla or similar).
- Good knowledge of SharePoint.
- Experience in certain platforms: Java, .NET.
- Relevant knowledge of MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle.
- Relevant operating systems experience with Windows and Linux.
- Relevant understanding of web related technologies such as web services, REST services, SOAP etc.
- Experience in working with international clients.
- Flexible with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment crucial.
- Capable to work within the budget and the scope.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Any Management Certification (PMP, Scrum Master or Product Owner) would be considered an advantage.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
What we can offer you:
- A position in a rapidly growing company.
- An opportunity to work in a highly-rewarding and friendly environment, with a team of experts.
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies.
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours.
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We are working in a great atmosphere and we enjoy playing table soccer, PS3, as well as bowling, football and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org