- Creating web application designs
- Designing the website’s visual imagery and ensuring it’s in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- Collaborate with development team
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Testing websites and identifying any technical problems
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages
What we can offer you in return:
- A position in a rapidly growing company.
- An opportunity to work in a highly-rewarding and friendly environment, with a team of experts.
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies.
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours.
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We are working in a great atmosphere and we enjoy playing table soccer, PS3, as well as bowling, football and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, mail us at: