• Writting scalable and easy-to-read code.
• Reviewing code written by the rest of your team.
• Advocating best architecture practices.
• Communicating with your Team Lead and Project Manager.
• 3+ years with either Symphony or Laravel. Any other PHP framework is a plus.
• Advanced OOP knowledge.
• Experience with MySQL and Doctrine.
• Courage to use “sudo” when needed.
• Agile mindset.
Our partners provide enterprise software that handles powerful performance analytics, planning and project management tools used for environment, health, safety and energy related projects.
Our mission is to rewrite whole API to state-of-the-art architecture and increase Unit Test coverage to 100%.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan
- A position in a rapidly growing company
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We have an amazing playroom in the office. Each employee has FitPass card. We especially enjoy bowling, football, and basketball