- You have minimum two years of experience in software engineering with .NET. applications, including the design and implementation of web application solutions.
- You have a strong functional understanding of WEB development, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), OOP concepts.
- You have high-level knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON.
- You have experience with MVC patterns, JQuery (Kendo and/or ExtJS is a plus), Web Services and REST.
- You have minimum two years of professional experience with RDBMS like MS SQL Server and/or Oracle, MySQL.
- You have an agile mindset.
- You are analytical and have developed time management skills.
- You have the ability to resolve complex problems.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
About what we can offer you in return:
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan.
- A position in a rapidly growing company.
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours.
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light).
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We have an amazing playroom in the office. Each employee has FitPass card. We especially enjoy bowling, football, and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, mail us at: