- You have strong knowledge of testing methods, levels and types, and experience in manual and automation testing
- You are experienced with SQL (MS-SQL, T-SQL, MySQL)
- You have knowledge of Java, PHP or any OOP language
- You tested web services APIs (e.g. SOAP, XML, JSON, REST)
- You have an experience with ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA, …)
- You understand agile testing practices and tools’ and feel comfortable working in agile environment, as well and continuous integration/delivery approach
- Experience in requirements engineering is considered as a plus
- You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification
- You are communicative and open-minded personality and fluent in English (both written and oral).
- You should show analytical and curious, yet innovative mind-set and the desire to challenge conventional thinking.
About what we can offer you in return:
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan.
- A position in a rapidly growing company.
- An opportunity to work in a highly-rewarding and friendly environment, with a team of experts.
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies.
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours.
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We are working in a great atmosphere and we enjoy playing table soccer, PS3, as well as bowling, football and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, mail us at: